PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect process and retain the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide when ordering products online at www.tokenpublishing.com ("our site"), or over the phone with one of our lovely team. For delivery we will, or course, ask for address details, and, on occasions that may include your telephone number and/or email address so that we and/or our nominated courier can contact you if there's a problem with delivery
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, or over the phone and of the fulfilment of your orders
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence to resolve order queries
- We may also ask you for other information, for example your areas of collecting interest, fairs you may visit etc. and this information may be stored on your data file
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual. It is used to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service and enables us to:
- Estimate who our customers are and what they are doing on our site
- Recognise you when you return to our site
- To help ensure the security and authenticity of registered users
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Process your orders effectively
- Make your experience with us as quick and as simple as possible – whether it's shopping for one of our products or just contacting us for advice
- Inform you of Token Publishing Ltd offers or new products that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- Send you product catalogues
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between us
- Notify you about changes to our service
- We may use your personal information for our own marketing and demographic studies but this will not be shared with a third party
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary and will determine the maximum retention period of any personal information we hold with regard to our legitimate interests to retain data and our obligation under GDPR to minimise the data we hold. You can at any time request that your details are removed from our database.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not divulge (sell or giveaway) any of your personal information to third parties. We will never disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We will, however, have to disclose minimal personal information to authorised third party service providers who help us to provide our services such as:
- Companies involved with the payment and logistics of your purchase, such as payment service providers and delivery/postal companies. If we don't then we don't get paid and you don't get your order!
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as website hosts and email marketing agencies
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, in an effort to prevent fraud
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. You are responsible for checking these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking the relevant link in any communication that we send to you by email. We will do our best to process that request in a tinely manner and apologise if whilst doing so you still recwive communications from us.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current, after all you don't want your order going to your old address do you? And if you have a digital subscription and change your email it will just bounce back so please keep us informed if your personal data changes at any time!
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights for you regarding your personal information to:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you – you can do this by logging into your account or by contacting us
- Request a change to the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data, stop collecting or processing it
If you would like to update, correct or access the personal data we hold about you, please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1404 46972 9.30am - 4,.00pm Monday to Friday.