The worlds' only independent magazine devoted to medals and battles. Published 10 times per year, the magazine features articles, news, auction reports and the world renowned Medal Tracker service, invaluable when searching for lost medals and trying to re-unite broken groups. This service, like the classified advertising, is free to subscribers. Also included is the "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.
Medal News Headlines
- The great Apia HurricaneTues, 4 April 2017
- Got to stop somewhere
FOLLOWING last month’s new item on George “Johnny” Johnson, DFM, and the on-line petition started by Carol Vorderman and the Sun newspaper to award the Dambuster a knighthood (“News and Views”, March 2017, page 6) our attention was drawn to another medal-related...
- Stop ThiefWed, 22 March 2017
- Stolen in a burglary in Willand, Devon on Wednesday March15, a group comprising the UN Kosovo medal, Iraq Medal 2003 (with clasp), Afghanistan Service Medal, Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal and the army Long Service and Good Conduct medal. Named to 25063097 Tpr/LCPL Collingwood RAC 2RTR/SCOTS DG....
- Railways VC HeroesMon, 27 February 2017
- It’s an honour, or should be
FOR most of us the antics of a tattooed soccer player with an odd sartorial style and a penchant for strange haircuts would be of little interest, but the recently-leaked emails from David Beckham to his publicist that appeared plastered across various...
- Stop ThiefFri, 24 February 2017
- Stolen in a Burglary on Christmas Day 2016 from Chilvers Cotton Vicarage in Nuneaton (I mean come on who burgles a Vicarage on Christmas Day? Really? Shame on you) RAF Long Service and Good Conduct to 8129120J Fg Offr F Seldon.
Any Info dial 101 with Crime reference 23N5/4689ZU/16
- Malta PoliceThurs, 2 February 2017
- The personal touch
IT IS with sadness that we hear of the passing of Phil Burman (see “News and Views”, page 6) one of the “Old Guard” of the medal hobby—a familiar face to those of us who have attended medal shows in the past few decades and a true gentleman in the best possible sense...