The UK's best selling Coin Magazine
Features include: numismatic news; a "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.; an "ancients" section; "market scene" - where you can find out what has been happening in the sale rooms; information on tokens; numismatic book reviews; a banknote section and a directory that allows readers to see what lists the main dealers are offering that month - as well as a host of other features of interest to both the serious and not-so-serious collector.
Coin News Headlines
- There's gold in them there hills...Wed, 26 February 2014
- Ever wished you could just stumble across a fortune whilst out walking? Well apparently it happens - at least according to the BBC. Whilst we at COIN NEWS are very happy for them we can't help but feel just a little envious...
- The coinage on trialMon, 24 February 2014
- What would you like?
ONE of the most challenging aspects of putting together COIN NEWS each month is actually the writing of this “Comment”. I always try to make it topical but, in order to do that, I too often find myself regurgitating a piece from the news and that isn’t what this...
- New Krause available!Wed, 29 January 2014
- Two Brand new Krause Catalogues have just arrived and are available for shipping now! The 6th edition of Krause's 1701-1800 World Coins book contains everything the collector of 18th century coins could want whilst the 12th edition of the "Pick" World Paper Money Volume I (Specialised...
- Prospector's goldMon, 27 January 2014
- Your country needs……less moaning!
I HAVE lost count of the number of times the newspapers, and more recently social media, have criticised the new designs as they appear on British coins, whether obverse or reverse. I remember when the £2 coin came in and people moaned that it wasn’t in...
- New coin designs for 2014Tues, 31 December 2013
- We've already covered this in the January edition of COIN NEWS but here are the designs again for those of you who haven't seen the mag!! Check out the BBC