The UK's best selling Coin Magazine
Features include: numismatic news; a "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.; an "ancients" section; "market scene" - where you can find out what has been happening in the sale rooms; information on tokens; numismatic book reviews; a banknote section and a directory that allows readers to see what lists the main dealers are offering that month - as well as a host of other features of interest to both the serious and not-so-serious collector.
Coin News Headlines
- The London Coin FairThurs, 23 October 2014
- The next LCF of 2014 takes place on Saturday November 1, and as ever the Token Team will be there!
The show, which is held, as always at the Holiday Inn Bloomsbury (in Coram Street, just off Russell Square) opens at 9.30am and shuts at 5.00pm but get there in the...
- OffaMon, 22 September 2014
- A lesson to be learned?
ONE of the most notable things about the recent American Numismatic Association’s World’s Fair of Money (ANA) in Rosemont, Chicago, was the queues that greeted dealers every day when we turned up at 8am, a good hour and a half before the doors were due to open to...
- One Man's passionTues, 26 August 2014
- Bigger than you think
COIN NEWS has just been to the American Numismatic Association’s “World Fair of Money” (ANA) for the second year in succession. The show, in the cavernous Donald E. Stephens convention centre in Rosemont, a suburb of Chicago was, as I mentioned last year, so unlike...
- Rule BritanniaMon, 28 July 2014
- A silver (or gold) lining
THE Royal Mint has recently unveiled a rather classy new look for their gold and silver “Britannia” issues this year with a standing, almost wistful looking figure on the reverse—a far cry from the recent warrior queen bestride a chariot or the windswept...
- New look BritanniaWed, 2 July 2014
- The Royal Mint have unveiled a new look for their gold and silver bullion "Britannia" series - a series that now includes a 1/40th of an ounce coin! More in COIN NEWS August!