The UK's best selling Coin Magazine
Features include: numismatic news; a "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.; an "ancients" section; "market scene" - where you can find out what has been happening in the sale rooms; information on tokens; numismatic book reviews; a banknote section and a directory that allows readers to see what lists the main dealers are offering that month - as well as a host of other features of interest to both the serious and not-so-serious collector.
Coin News Headlines
- Coming to Birmingham?Wed, 4 December 2013
- It's the Birmingham Coin Show this Sunday (December 8) and as it's the larger quarterly show at the Motorcycle Museum (by the NEC) the Token Team are able to attend (yes we'll be at Birmingham AND London this weekend!!)
We'll have all the favourites with us as well as the new YEARBOOKS so...
- New collectors choice - out nowMon, 25 November 2013
- the 213/14 edition of our collectors choice catalogue - detailing all of our products - is a available now. For your copy simply call 01404 44166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can download a pdf version from our homepage!
- Story of a hoardThurs, 21 November 2013
- Statistically speaking
A RECENT press release from the Royal Mint revealed some rather worrying facts about our Great British coinage, or at least some worrying facts about the Great British public who use it. According to research commissioned by the Mint some 48 per cent of people have...
- Cock and BullTues, 22 October 2013
- Making the grade
MENTION grading and people start to twitch. Every one of us has a horror story or two to tell about a coin they’ve bought at one grade only to discover no-one else agrees with the grading at all, or how they’ve bought a coin only to drop it, scratch it or watch it...
- Striking the new Christening CoinTues, 8 October 2013
- An interesting look behind the scenes at the Royal Mint by the BBC