The UK's best selling Coin Magazine
Features include: numismatic news; a "what's on" section that lets collectors know about fairs, societies, auctions etc.; an "ancients" section; "market scene" - where you can find out what has been happening in the sale rooms; information on tokens; numismatic book reviews; a banknote section and a directory that allows readers to see what lists the main dealers are offering that month - as well as a host of other features of interest to both the serious and not-so-serious collector.
Coin News Headlines
- We are a winner!Thurs, 14 August 2014
- IT was doughnuts all round for the Token team when news reached us that COIN NEWS and its writers had picked up no less than three prestigious awards at the recent Numismatic Literary Guild ceremony in Chicago—including the coveted Best Issue for an international magazine which was awarded for our...
- Rule BritanniaMon, 28 July 2014
- A silver (or gold) lining
THE Royal Mint has recently unveiled a rather classy new look for their gold and silver “Britannia” issues this year with a standing, almost wistful looking figure on the reverse—a far cry from the recent warrior queen bestride a chariot or the windswept...
- New look BritanniaWed, 2 July 2014
- The Royal Mint have unveiled a new look for their gold and silver bullion "Britannia" series - a series that now includes a 1/40th of an ounce coin! More in COIN NEWS August!
- Gold for Her MajestyThurs, 26 June 2014
Her Majesty The Queen has personally received a gold medallion which bears the image of a Strelitzia flower named after Nelson Mandela, called Mandela's Gold.
The South African Gold Coin Exchange (SAGCE) and its retail division, The Scoin Shop, which hold the...
- Ireland's 1,000 years of coinageMon, 23 June 2014
- COIN NEWS, like most other publications recently, has devoted a great deal of time and column inches to the controversial Bitcoin, and, frankly it is beyond my limitations to fully understand it! However, in a recent on-line edition of MoneyNews.com, I came across a very interesting article written...